Friday, December 18, 2009

Chirstmas Break!

Christmas break start from 18 Dec 2009-3 Jan 2010... During tis holiday, i think i cannot rest like sem break, bcoz i need to prepare for my essay, presentation, report, and my assignment... haiz...y holidaying oso need give many homework!!! like no have holiday for us... but anyway, i think i'll plan my time to play n rest...
long time didn't update my blog adi, bcoz of the internet, n assignment...i just get the internet since last 2 weeks.after that rushing my assignment oso..the stupid account, haiz....she wan me all die la...give 2 assignment then date line is 1 week, wasai, u think v very smart isit? plus the PIO's outline, so hard to do it..
PIO cause me din sleep well..n felt very stress during process... by the way, now finish the outline le, doing my essay now...

Let's talk about my feeling..hmmmm, during tis time, i feel stress when the assignment is given..until i quarrel with my friend.. but tis is not my fault...she was found something to quarrel with me during the time i felt stress... so at that time i just said not friend anymore...nvm la, miss tis friend oso feel nothing de...i dun care about it.talk with her, felt like waste my time & waste my energy to talk with her.. talk more oso dunno what i said... this kind of ppl will make ppl crazy oni....DAMN!!!

i dunno y, sometimes feel stress wan to talk with others, but when i wan talk,the brain will automatic stopped me...so i oso dunno what will happening to me oso....

ENJOY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha.. lolz..
    seem like reali dun like ur fren..
    btw.. enjoy ur holiday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got many things to do in holiday meh?NBA everyday...
    So bad lar u,talk gal like this..gentleman abit lar please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa....PML u dunno o, when ppl very stress n tat ppl wnt listen wat i said tat, u wan me how o...talk with her just waste my saliva...talk 100 times oso wnt get in...

    ReplyDelete