Wednesday, April 13, 2011

你是我最深的女人

The time is flying. My Year 1 is gonna end soon. Everyday, we all always rushing our homeworks.
And yet, my babe also rushing her final project also..

however, the busy stuff always around us, but our heart are more strong. I remember that, when Babe did not see my and close to me 1 day, she feel very sad, and cried. I don't know what to do. First time i got the feeling that i can Fall in Love to a Same Person again. that is you, Siew Leng.

thank you, babe. thanks what u give me. thanks everything that u did for me..
When i rushing my work, you will care about me more, because you don't want me get sick and over tired. Same goes to you, when u're stress, i worried u, because u will down and don't have the idea.

thanks your concern..I LOVE MORE and MOre; Day by Day...SIEW LENG<3

No comments:

Post a Comment